Save the Planet, Say No to Bottled Water.
Working to Protect Americans from harmful contaminants found in community water systems is what ProSystems is all about. And water filtration systems are the solution. There are many different types of water treatment systems available to Americans. Let’s take a brief look at each.
Carbon filters, like those found in water filtration pitchers and other home filtration systems, are an affordable and commonly used home water treatment device. Carbon filters use granular-activated carbon and resins to bond with and trap contaminants. These filters are effective at improving the taste of water, and many will also reduce lead and other contaminants.
Reverse osmosis units force water through a semi-permeable membrane under pressure, leaving contaminants behind.
Water softeners use a cation exchange resin, regenerated with sodium chloride or potassium chloride, to reduce the amount of hardness (calcium, magnesium) in the water. The hardness ions in the water are replaced with sodium or potassium ions. Water treatment systems Provide many benefits to consumers. Here are just a few.
- Removes chlorine, chloramine and many other contaminants
- Provides better tasting and better smelling water
- Costs much less and is more convenient than bottled water
- Protects and extends life of plumbing fixtures and water using appliances
- Enhances flavor of food
- Contribute to softer skin and shinier, more manageable hair
- Allow for brighter and softer clothes
- Reduce hard water stains
- Produce virtually spot-free dishes
- Prolong the life of your water heater by reducing scale buildup
- Prolong the life of your faucets and all pipes
Why Pro Systems Water Filtration Systems?
It doesn’t take a genius to figure out installing a water purifier in your house will save you money. If you don’t want to do the math, call us! We’ll be glad to show you how much you can save!
2 water filtration systems available
- Pro systems Point of use drinking water system
- Pro Systems Whole House purified water system
Give us a call to hear more.
10 year warranty on all Pro Systems products
Pro Systems Point of Use drinking water system
Reduces these contaminants:
- Bad tastes and odors
- Dirt and rust
- Aesthetic chlorine
- 1-micron filtration (means your water is purified & safe)
Features of Simply Harmony drinking system
- Fits under the sink
- Cartridges change is easy-no tools needed
- Rugged stainless steel housing
- Dual filtration carbon block filter means a constant supply of highly filtered drinking water
Pro Systems Whole House system
Our filters treat all your home’s water problems-those you see and those you can’t.
Benefits of Whole House System
- Purified water to drink, cook with, wash fruits & veggies, take showers, etc.
- Extends the life of your appliances, fixtures, faucets and pipes
- Eliminates water problems-unsightly stains, tastes and odors
- Keeps out heavy metals but still lets you have the good minerals from the water
- Filters out chlorine & other chemicals used to keep our water safe but can effect long-term health
Oh, and did we mention you’ll save money by not buying bottled water?